Take a Break

We love weekends..we love time off from work and we all love breaks..
But today I found out best way to take a break and make most out of it..

This Tue I realised I am working too hard and getting too stressed, work is becoming an obsession and to outdo others at job a craze..so by wed morning I was already planning and afternoon sent out mail to my PM that I am on leave tomorrow..
Here I put few simple rules to make most out of a day off ..
Rule No 1:Don't Plan-Take day off out of no where..don't plan too much as unexpected breaks are most treasured.
So wed evening I made up my mind..Morning get a relaxing facial and some grooming along with mom..so called up and fixed an appointment..after that trip to Ambience Mall..I can schedule trips to that place until I cover all brand stores at least once...so here comes
Rule No 2: Plan Day Well -Now once you have decided on your day off then don't let it go unplanned..else at end of day you will get into even more depression and stress than you were already..Make most out of it and do things you have been planning for weekend..advantage is you get your weekend free for doing more than what you planned...
My day has gone really well..me, mom and Timmu got to spend great time...so much was my dedication to achieve everything planned that I didn't think twice before taking my sleeping Timmu out for shopping trip in hot June afternoon...
The day off was well timed...if its Thu you have only Fri to go to office before you have 2 days of weekend at your service..
Rule No 3 : Time it well - Strategize and time your break well..so that you always have something to look forward you..
So as they say things that give happiness come free..although shopping trips don't come free but then you are paying for what you bought and taking home..the happiness that you got is not something you paid for..it came free or I can say you earned it by planning little things that can go long  way in making you a satisfied, smiling and better person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first steps to get Timmu interested in reading

Gurgaon Schools Review - My experiences with Nursery admission process

Her new best friend!