1st Day in World

This one is from archive that just came across while looking for some data in old hard disk..may be I wrote it in first few months of motherhood..found it cute .....


Mom and Dad getting ready to welcome Tim Tim in this world!

Mom is tense..told doc that I am scared..
Doctor says oh come on! you are a brave girl  when we all are here why do you care…

               Few Minutes old Tim Tim….All white and blue…

               here you come fast fast much before you were due !


     Here is first time I hold you in my arms..
   Night before I was praying all goes well for you and my    girl..
      But now that's a gone kahani
      I am glad to be a proud NAANI !!!






I feel as if it was a battle that I just now fought..

Finally came across an a winner and Tim Tim is the trophy          That we all got!

     
     
     Hey sister Betty why did you make me look like a chicken

     That’s first Time I had my feed
     And you showed all how I Burp!!




               Eyes are closed and Feet are cold

               Hands covered with mitten
               Welcome our lil white Kitten

     
    See I opened my eyes first time

    Beauty for you to adore..
    But now be ready as your world
    Won’t be what it was before ;)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first steps to get Timmu interested in reading

Gurgaon Schools Review - My experiences with Nursery admission process

Her new best friend!